CAF Resource Centre
CAF Resource Centre is an integral part of the Regional Quality Management Centre, established to support ReSPA Members in CAF implementation and institutionalisation.
The Centre provides the training and consultancy for CAF implementation and hosts the regional CAF network and PEF network.
Regional CAF Network encompasses CAF Contact Points while regional PEF Network encompasses CAF External Feedback Actors (EFACs).
Both networks include CAF correspondents and public officials with experience implementing CAF. The networks' members (appointed by their administration) are devoted to CAF implementation in the respective administration to raise awareness about CAF and attend training organised by the RQMC.
CAF Resource Centre accompanies public administrations to prepare, implement, and follow-up on the CAF application by providing:
- CAF introductory training;
- Self Assessment workshop and CAF of questionnaires provided by the beneficiary;
- Consensus Workshop and produce a report with recommendations for the Action plan;
- Preparation and moderation of a two-day CAF self-assessment workshop;
- Documentation of the results of CAF-self-assessment workshop in a consolidated report;
- Preparation and moderation of the one-day CAF action plan workshop. Advising on the CAF questionnaire's adaptation to the organisation's individual needs (one-day adjustment workshop).
The Centre is equipped to conduct CAF External Evaluation leading to certification of "Effective CAF User" Lable for the public administration institutions in the Western Balkans.
Through the regional CAF database of good practices, we want to boost the CAF implementation by raising awareness of its benefits, inspire institutions to implement CAF by sharing good practices, and improving the availability of all relevant data and documents.